ASAV Awards provide an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Recognise success: Use the submission process to boost your team’s morale by focusing on what has gone well over the past year.
- Incentivise your staff: Nominate them for an individual award to recognise their personal and professional success.
- Analyse your business practices and understand what ‘worked’ to create the success that may form the basis of your nomination.
- Benchmark your performance against the professions best with the option for constructive feedback provided by the judges.
- Benefit from any media coverage generated by the Awards to boost your profile.
- Utilise the prestige and kudos of winning an award on your resume, your marketing and professional collateral to further boost your organisations credibility.
FASAVA Congress 2017 photos
The FASAVA Congress 2017 photos are now available for viewing.
FASAVA Congress 2017 webinars
FASAVA Congress 2017 webinars are now available for viewing.
ASAV webinars are worth 1 Vet Ed point for participants.
Welcome to the ASAV, SCGV and AVBIG 2018 Conference
The ASAV, SCGV and AVBIG Combined Conference 2018 will be held in Melbourne, Victoria from Sunday 12 August - Thursday 16 August 2018.
Themed The Abdomen and Beyond, this will be the premier Australian conference for companion animal, sheep, camelid, goat and animal behaviour practitioners in 2018.
For the first time, the 45th annual Australian Small Animal Veterinarians conference will bring together these three AVA groups. We are currently putting together an exciting array of scientific sessions, field trips, social events and exhibitors and look forward to seeing you at the event.
Registration and pricing
Registration is now open.
All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and includes 10% GST.
For registration enquiries, email email@example.com or call +61 2 9431 5056.
Please refer below for eligible member discount rates.