International delegates who are a member of the following Associations can attend the Conference at AVA member rates.
A proof of membership may be asked for.
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Australian Veterinary Association (AVA)
- Beijing Small Animal Veterinary Association (BJSAVA)
- British Veterinary Association (BVA)
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry (F4VD)
- Guangzhou Veterinary Association (GZVA)
- Hong Kong Veterinary Association (HKVA)
- Japanese Board of Veterinary Practitioners (JBVP)
- Korean Animal Hospital Association (KAHA)
- Malaysian Small Animal Veterinary Association (MSAVA)
- New Zealand Veterinary Association (NZVA)
- Pet Practitioners Association Mumbai (PPAM)
- Philippines Animal Hospitals Association (PAHA)
- Post Graduate Foundation - Veterinary Science Mahidol University (PGF-VSMU)
- Shanghai Small Animal Veterinary Association (SHSAVA)
- Singapore Veterinary Association (SVA)
- South African Veterinary Association (SAVA)
- Small Animal Practitioners of Sri Lanka (SAPAS)
- Taipei Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA)
- Tokyo Veterinary Medical Association (Tokyo VMA).
International delegates - letters of invitation and visas
All international visitors to Australia (other than New Zealand citizens) are legally required to hold a valid visa. Please visit the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection for more information at www.homeaffairs.gov.au/.
All international visitors to Australia (other than New Zealand citizens) are legally required to hold a valid visa. Please visit the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection for more information at www.homeaffairs.gov.au