Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities open soon
Booking forms are to be submitted via the online booking form from 11:00 AEDT on Tuesday 27 February 2018.
Upon receipt of your booking you will be issued a confirmation email.
Booking and stand allocation process
Stand allocations will be allocated in the following order:
- AVA Corporate Supporters who are sponsoring the conference
- AVA Corporate supporters
- Companies wishing to sponsor the conference
- Companies that have exhibited at three or more consecutive ASAV or SCGV Annual Conferences. Stands will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- All other companies wishing to exhibit at the conference. Stands will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis
Terms of payment
Conditions of exhibition and sponsorship payment
- All amounts stated in this document are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST
- Please complete the online exhibition form specifying your preferred booth locations and any other relevant requests
- An invoice for your stand will be sent to you upon completing of the online booking form
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount payable will be required upon completion of the online booking form to secure your booking
- The outstanding balance must be received no later than Friday 22 June 2018 and is non-refundable
- Additional exhibitor registrations and social event tickets will be available to registered exhibitors, details will be included in the exhibitor manual which will be distributed prior to the conference
Please note that the details in this document are correct at the time of printing and prices are subject to change. The Organising Committee does not accept responsibility for any changes that may occur.
A tax invoice will be raised for payment and you can pay by one of these methods:
- Direct bank transfer: please refer to invoice for payment instructions.
- Credit card: Visa or MasterCard accepted, an additional 2.05% handling charge applies.
- Requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If cancellation occurs, 50% of the contracted cost to exhibit will be retained.
- If cancellation occurs within two (2) months of the commencement of the exhibition, 100% of the contracted cost to exhibit will be retained.
Draft bump in schedule
|BUMP IN: SUNDAY 12 AUGUST|
|4:00am – 6.00am||Exponet bump in/mark out|
|6:00am – 7:00pm||Custom stand bump in|
|7:00pm – 11:00pm||Exhibitor bump in: Melbourne room|
|6:00pm – 7:30pm||Welcome drinks: Melbourne room foyer|
|BUMP IN: MONDAY 13 AUGUST|
|6:00am – 10:00am||Exhibitor bump in continues|
|10:15am||Exhibition open (Morning tea)|
|BUMP OUT: THURSDAY 16 AUGUST|
|3:15pm||Afternoon tea ends|
|3:15pm – Midnight||Exhibitor bump out|
Please note this schedule is draft and is still in pending final approval by various stakeholders. A more accurate schedule will be provided upon confirmation of attendance.